Hi peeps!
So, my mom got out of the hospital last Wed, but she's still recovering of course. She's getting better though.
Our puppy, we named Bernard, with Bernie or Barney for short. :)
So, I'm going to see if I can get the 2nd draft done of my WIP in time to do the 5 free proof copy thing in June. Let me know how you all are doing!! :)
-Cari
p.s. Thanks for praying everybody!!
Glad to hear your mother is doing okay!
ReplyDeleteIf I had more free time, I would be posting on here, but it just ain't happening...
That's great, Cari. Thank God, and I'll keep praying.
ReplyDeleteI love your puppy's name!
I've been TRYING to rewrite some scenes, but without NaNoWriMo, there's just not a lot of spirit in it. I can't wait for July. I mean, I'm still not 100% sure what I'm doing, I just want to write again. ^_^ And I've been doing really well. God is good!
I'm so happy to hear that! I'll keep praying for her!
ReplyDeleteSame Ellie... without Nanowrimo to push me forward, I've been slacking on my goal to write 30k this month. I wrote almost 15k so far. At least I DID something, right? =D