Friday, May 3, 2013

fifth most recent

http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
i was thinking 20.
You ARE still joining us for those hour long wordwars, aren't you? You seem to have banned against long wordwars, but those are the ones I win. XD
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
? how do you make something GLOW on white paper? Lightsabers were hard enough!
Ah, I'll just do whatever I think looks good. I'm already in love with these marching peeps....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
yeppers! How long?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
I'm feeling like 20 minutes or less.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight6 days ago
K... thanks Jonny!!!!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
Oh, and Ellie, for holograms, just make it glowing and transparent. Whatever the hologram is.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight6 days ago
( ゚ヮ゚)

Whatever you guys want....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
Marching Peeps?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
You guys choose.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
Okay, enough of this. Let's have a war.
@Cayla: I think that would just be a belt. Yes, I write sci-fi.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
um, maaayybbee. I'll just draw a tin whistle, k? You add it to your story and it'll represent that! Hahahaha! I'm kidding and laughing at myself too!
I can try whatever....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight6 days ago
Oh, Jonny! You might be able to answer my question (though you probably be already did -- combat belt). What is the belt thing that you put your sword's scabbard on called? Do you know???
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
If you're too incompetent... JK
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
Ummm... Not sure how long.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
Small and rectangular, fits on a combat belt. Folds open to reveal the bread and wine.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
Yeah! Like how to I draw holographic messages?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
Or the Chaplain's porta-Communion. Small, bullet-proof, water-proof, containers. They store bread and wine (plus gluten and alcohol-free substitutes), for when the Chaplain does communion.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight6 days ago
Lol XD
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
With a cross and "Portable Standard-Issue Communion" stenciled on the outside.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
oooh, wait! I might be able to get Maggie to join us!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
??? Goshes woshes. How do I draw that?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
Random item? How about... Hmmm... A holocomm unit. It's basically a little baseball-sized object which you toss onto the ground. It rolls upright all by itself, then starts transmitting and receiving holographic messages.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
haha! That's a good thing, Cayla. Same as Jonny, I juggle them.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
You should give me a few random items from your novel. Things I could draw.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
I've drawn like, 8 guns I need to upload to my blog.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
Cool. Just guns and stuff?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
You know, I've been drawing a lot too, in these last few days.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
Drawing is like my escape from writing.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
"I have a condition that makes me eat when I can't sleep. It's called Insomnonomnomnomnia.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
You aren't? After all this? Goshes Woshes, you're good.
Yay! We can have a wordwar with 3--hold on, let me check gmail.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight6 days ago
I'm on!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
I'm never afraid of being talked to death. And I might not mind a war.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
THough, as far as writing goes, this is a kind of slow day...
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
....don't know what that means. I won't talk you to death if that's what you're afraid of. Do you want to war?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
maybe.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
Good! Three of us are here! Let's have a war.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
Hahaha! That's good! Who are you quoting there? haha! For some reason i like saying "Nomanomnomnononominom" and so on.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
If you are--we'll war. If not--I'll go draw again. =)
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
What if am?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
=D
You on for a bit?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
c, kool!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
k, cool!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
will be available soon as well.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight6 days ago
Hey, Ellie! I'm going to be available in twenty minutes or so, if you wanna have a word war. :D Until then, chair and hugglesquishes!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
No, I'm not. I'm drawing. Chair!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
That's about as much as I can take without crying! (not that I haven't already)
I'm writing now!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
ok then. imma readin til ur on again.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
You still on, Jonny? Wanna have a wordwar? my mind is distracted, but I'm willing.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN46 days ago
*deep sigh* K, I might not agree with my aunt on everything, say Don Piper--but she is incredible. I was reading her book....she's incredible. Invincible.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.6 days ago
Pfffft. I've just been busy all day with yardwork and stuff. Once get on and get some good time in, you're going down, Ellie.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Uh ho.....headache.....coming.....back..........
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Forget about catching up with me, Jonny. >=D Mwahaha!!!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
=) Thanks for writing with me! Happy Breakfast!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Well, 648. Whattcha get?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
You won! Congrats! Hope to word war some more later today. =D
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Okay! I'm done. let's count up.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Arg, time for breakfast. Today was slow, I got 301.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I was kind of like typing very fast. I have a good feeling....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
that's okay. =)
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Sorry, I didn't see your extra messages!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Yup! Go!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Do you have 20 minutes? We could wordwar to the same video.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
haha! Okay. Go?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Okay, we'll just do 14. GO!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
*Goofy Grin*
Sure!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Haha! I love polka!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
You choose シ
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I'm here! How long do you want to go?
And thanks! my avatar speaks the truth....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Hey wait!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Okay, well let me run to the other computer. brb
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Okee doke.
14 minutes?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Love your new avatar! Breakfast still in progress.... I have time for a word war if you're still on =D
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
*Dances the polka*

YAY!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Breakfast! Goshes woshes, I'm ready for lunch. Haha!
Yeah, I hope so too.
Seeya!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Well, time for breakfast. Hope we can word war today!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
=D
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Wow, you're an amazing artist!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Examples: http://www.joyajewellry.com/photo/original_9f01c64ea5af4614cfa739703505b84a/hematite-necklace-hn0015-13.jpg

http://www.google.com/search?q=hematite+necklace&safe=active&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=RPR7UeqTIaO8igKszYBI&sqi=2&ved=0CAc
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
No, I haven't. =) Well, there's lots of weapons in my novel -- swords, bows and arrows, that good stuff. Oh, I know! You can draw a Pendlestone! It's a special necklace with a smooth black stone in the center and other stones around it.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Oooh. I'll draw that! You bet.
And thanks! ^_^
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Good! I'm glad.
Just random items I can draw, you know. I'll be showing y'all the picture on the 30th.
Did you ever see the picture I drew of the cabin before?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
http://unique-firecracker-4.deviantart.com/art/Cabin-Invincible-360353399?q=gallery%3Aunique-firecracker-4%2F38433005&qo=5
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Everything's good. What types of items are you looking for?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Ooh! I will, Cayla. And I like your avatar too. I'll change mine....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Ah! There's nothing like that squishy feeling of wet tennis shoes from walking through a wet field to the pond! Where your grandpa has a new paddle boat! And you're like, "In this weather?" I'm like, "No Joke! We paddled around, waiting for rain....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Okay! I'm here! Anyone still on.
Cayla, how is your dad?
And no, you haven't Jonny.
And could everyone list a few random items in their novel?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
I've never seen it before, so....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Have I used this Avi before?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Avi change time...
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
I'm here.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
It's also time to pass up Ellie!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
You're LEAVING??!!!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Oh, haha... maybe you should draw Rex (or whatever Jonny called his avatar) holding coffee, rescuing a maiden from a wizard under a tre--

That's too complicated... wait...
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Our.... avatars? Why?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
oh, gotta go. the irony....
be back later.
Yeah, I got avatars.
And I wrote CABIN INVINCIBLE! So yeah.
Chair!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Yay! Finally! What pictures should I draw to depict our cabin?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Ummmm....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Something that has to do with invincible?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
I'm on! I'm on! :)
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
8:46! No one on! I want to draw that picture!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Nope! Leaving now.
Chair
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I'm back if you happen to get on anyway! I got some chocolate, and now I'm writing again.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I wanted to catch up this week....
Okay, well i'm scadadlin' out.
so long--you peeps that never came! *sobs*
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Still no one on....I had a talk with Heather, peeps.
She would probably send this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtE6ZhWd0qI&feature=youtu.be&utm_source=Cornell+Lab+eNews&utm_campaign=9d49d6f8b1-eNews-BirdCamsBigDay-4.26.2013&utm_medium=email
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I'm lonely guys!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Myth, Myth. You need to write! You need to write now! You need to write now and quickly!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
AH! I GOT AHEAD OF JONNY! Yes yes yes. Bwahaha. *begins to polka*
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
You STILL aren't on? *sigh* Well, I'll just finish writing by myself.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Okay, the couch is free. So long, peepos!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
=( That's sad! i thought someone would be on.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
If I drew a picture of stories from our cabin, what random items would be on besides a chair, peep, something from star wars, magnifying glass, dishes, and items from avatars? I'm trying to think about things we've talked about multiple times.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
*weeps*
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Well, maybe I won't, because my dad is now sitting on the couch that was my bed. =P
Anyone on?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Because Haley isn't here this morning. And if no one's on. i'm going back to bed.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Oh, I'll be praying for him, Cayla!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Is anyone here? Did Jonny's alarm clock work this morning?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
My dad had a car crash.... not many details, but please pray for him!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
*weeps*
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Hope ya feel better.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
So, nobody wants to war?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Anyway, I'm kind of getting tired, getting a stronger headache, and my back is still killing me. I think I'm gonna get off.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
It's not like Star Wars, though. Haha!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Oh okay. Yeah, I've met him too. He's nice!
Cadaman's Call? That's not how you spell it I know. He was part of that band before he went on his own. He's good. You can look up "Volcano" if your computer can handle it. There's a little whistle part.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Dag nabbit.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
gotta go dishes again.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
No.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
The descendant-working-for-your-grandparents thing was cool.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Yeah, I know! How do you expect to be a wonderful, published author without a hobo that plays tin whistle? I love tin whistle. I picked it up today and sounded out that whistle part in Derek Webb's Volcano. I was happy.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
I have yet to see any in any stories.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Have you listened to Derek Webb?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
So maybe it isn't very cool....but it's--like from a book. And her son works for my grandparents...
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
My characters are about to have an interesting battle at a train crossing... enemy tank gets creamed by a high-speed railcar.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I tend to share those with Haley! Haha.
Ooh! Any train hopping? Add a superhero named Ellie who hops the train. No! I've got it! A hobo playing tin whistle! XD
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Yes, hobos playing tin whistle are ALWAYS cool! Haha!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
That is... Very interesting.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I messing with you. Your comment popped up late. I assume that the running on top of trains was cool?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I was just telling Haley about it, because I know her characters have jumped trains. This girl learned to run on the tops of trains and get away from railroad bulls.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Okay, now that's cool.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
One of her first memories was a man slipping beneath a train and getting run over. She had a continually rough life, including going through court records to find the child her husband and given away while she was in the hospital. Yep! 
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Haha! My grandpa was just telling my dad a story about a woman who just died. She was 11 during the great depression and her father finally allowed her to travel as a hobo with him when she dressed like a boy.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
JK
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Because, you know, I'm totally entitled to all information you email to your friends.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
What cool story?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
That was quick. K, let me send Haley an email with a cool story....and I'll be ready.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
I have returned.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Okee, dokey.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
I wish. I just received order to do dishes...
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Definitely overtime. ;)
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Haha! You here again? Want another word war?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Okay. Well I don't know if I went over time. Let me count.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
My mom was not pleased that I didn't come right away...
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
only 8 minutes, but need to go have dinner.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
344
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Stop.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I lost track of time, tell me when to stop.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Back, and ready to roll.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Yeah, i pretty bad, pressurized headache. I'll be writing without looking at the screen.
All the odds are in your favor, Jonny....makes me want to win! =D
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Go.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Yeppers, again!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I have a headache....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Okay. 14, just to end with a 4.
You ready?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
potty break... BRB...
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
*a pretty bad
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
10 or 15 would be ideal.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Numerous small wars seem to be more effective than one big long war.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
ok!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Yeah, same here. 15? 20?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Hang on a sec...
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Yeppers.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Btw, I'm not gonna win. I have every distraction available. ;P
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
okay, how long? Let's keep it short and sweet.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Yay! Definitely!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
='( No one is on? No one? Well, I should be on tomorrow anyway. For now I'm trying to finish my wordcount for the day and then watch that musical with the family that we actually didn't write yesterday. Haha!
So anyway, chair, peeps.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
I'm here! Wanna war?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Hey, look at this. I have internet.
Anyone on who's up for a short wordwar? 10-20 minutes?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Anyone up for a war?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
I'm dying for one, and need to catch up.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Looks like cabin stats are moving again =)
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Lol, Jonny.... all your comments make me laugh!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Okay, that didn't come out right. I meant that I always come on after you guys have left. I'm fine with missing out on hugglesquishes.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
I always miss the fun.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Chair, Ellie! I'll miss you! *Gives Ellie a hugglesquish* XD
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
K, marshmallow birds, taking off for awhile. I might be able to get on in the country, who knows! I'll try to keep writing.
Chair!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Haha! Haley came up with hugglesquish. Hugs, huggles, hugglesquishes.... =)
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Hahaha! Yeah, Jonny! What IS that queer robotic creature?! Haha!
I know, Cayla, THAT'S that it looks like to me too!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Oh...awesome! I've never seen Star Wars, so that may explains why I didn't recognize Rex.... but I do know about R2D2 and those guys :)
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Okay, so we scheduled a bikeride for our homeschool co-op, and it looks like all but two people have backed out. This is going to be boring.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
It's not a robot! And he's not queer, either...
It's clone trooper captain 7567, known as "Rex" from Star Wars.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Hey Jonny, I have been wonder who that.... queer robotic creature you have as your avatar is . Star wars????
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
What manner of creature is a hugglesquish?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
I sure missed a lot. The ordinary observer would see one person talking with herself, ad would pronounce her crazy...
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Aww, okay. *hugglesquishes*
Love you Alexa!

~Ellie
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
No, that's what's in laughing gas. Cool. Speaking of country I'm getting a farmer girl tan! I got a hired by aneighbor to do yard work. I've already gotten 70 bucks.:)
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
We'll be at our grandparents from 1:30ish to tomorrow evening, whenever that may be....
~Ellie
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
And actually, I asked the Suermanns for their info--and the Suermanns told me where you were. So not directly, i expect indirectly.
~Ellie
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Hugs. I got to go!
~A
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Will you sat at your grandparents for a while.
I was wondering if you ever got a hold of the Thomas's. haha
~A
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Haha! that's awesome! I could use 70 bucks....Haha. Jk. 
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I don't even know what nitrous is! I thought it was an adjective!
~Ellie
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I know! We're takin' Sarah to the country to stay with us at our grandparents' house. ^o^ I'm happy.
~Ellie
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Cool, Sarah is coming over! She's the one that argued about Wall E being a good movie. Yes, someone gave you laughing gas. Chair.
~A
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
What was really mean of me? *wipes tears from eyes*
~Ellie
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Ah! We're waiting for my mom to get home. I have 10 more minutes. You still there?

~Ellie
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Okay, chair for real!
~Ellie
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
But Jonny is funny.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
That was like really mean of you before I had to get off here last week. Hug!!! Okay cool!
"No eatin here to night you on a diet."
~A
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Hahahahaha!!!! It's a good thing no one is the room, they'd be looking at me like.....Ah! Jonny, I can't stop laughing! Like seriously! If I was Haley, I'd be dead a long time ago!
~Ellie
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Hey Jonny! Have you done the Haley quote this month in real life? Bet not! I did twice! So booyah!
~Ellie
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Oh, and now I have to go eat lunch too. And then I'm going off to the country.
Alexa, my password will stay the same! *hug* Get on when you can, and I'll call you as soon as I can too.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
So Ellie about being :Mohamed Ellie." Did someone put laughing gas in your water?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Oh, great someone gave Ellie nitrites oxide. That's why she laughs so much.
A
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
*Bows*
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
What?? Laughing gas? I don't need laughing gas to act this way!!
It's Alexa here, and nanowrimo almost over, and a nap after not enough sleep, and Sarah coming later and AH! I need to go eat.
~Ellie
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Hahaha! How on earth did that come to be a farewell?!?! hahaha. This cabin is soooo weird. Haha. I can't stop laughing!

~Ellie
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Resting place of behinds, golden little balls of avianoid sugar.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Chair, Jonny!
~E
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Okay, I see. I'm glad you can get on again, Alexa.
....come to think of it....I'm not sure....well, on your email, but then I saw it before that....
~E
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I didn't think I'd able to get back on here for awhile.
~Alexa
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Mine being is infused with joy upon noting that thou dost derive amusement from mine person.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Hey, What was that Jonny?
~Alexa
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
okay...^_^
~a
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Bc my mom wanted me to get off here. She has hypoglycemia. I have to help and stuff.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
What on earth....Jonny, you crack me up!
~Ellie
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
... How did you become familiar with my "captain" username?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
I mean, nickname?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Yea,h crimson bloody lag.
~A
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
It's sweet everyone was freaking out about me.
~Alexa
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Haha! I don't know, Jonny. Because I realized his last blog post was in Nov. So, ah, whenever he sees it and has time, probably.
He has another anime site, I know. I just don't know where....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Some things i put on here I can't see
~A
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
So, when is the guy going to attack my blog forums?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I was kidnapped.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Oh, and Ellie, I've been forgetting to ask you...
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
SO missy, you have some things to explain--like why didn't I know you were going on a trip out of the country?
~E
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Haha, i don't have them! But pray for her mom, she has a bad sounding medical problem.
All I know is Alexa won't be doing Camp, and she went to Canada. That's all!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
It's Alexa. I'm not invincible anymore.:)
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
I just did!
Oh the bloody lag....Haha!
~E
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Really? Refresh the page. If that doesn't work, your internet might not be connected right.
~E
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Details! Give us details!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Okay, we can't tell the difference between you two.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Haha, I'm kidding! But I'm super glad to have you back. We'll be needing to sign our names from now on.
~E
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Sign your messages or something, sheesh.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
..."I want to try to get in the cabin the last day and celebrate with you guys but I probably can't...
~Alexa"
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
Ah! I got a message from Alexa!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
ALEXA! Yay! You are too invincible. We thought you'd been kidnapped! hahaha
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
Hey!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.7 days ago
"Hello.
I can't do nanowrimo anymore bc I have more important things I need to work on and I didn't want to be pressured to keep writing in the cabin. And we went on a trip.

Can you tell everyone I said hi!!!"
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
AND I GAVE HER MY ACCOUNT SO SHE MIGHT BE ON SOMETIME! JUST LETTING Y'ALL KNOW!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 days ago
ALEXA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight7 days ago
Woohoo! Yay!!!!

Wait.... so now you won't have an account?!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight8 days ago
Alright, I'm having a war with myself, trying to beat my records. Fifteen minutes....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight8 days ago
I like green too! But it must be a bright and bubbly green. =D
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
Haha! I like purple too! But, green is my favorite color....it was long before 4 was my favorite number, but now it can never change since it's the 4th color of the rainbow.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight8 days ago
Love your new avatar too... books, snow, and coffee.... perfect combination!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight8 days ago
Thanks, Ellie! My favorite color is purple.... ahhh, I LOVE purple!!! Okay... okay... calm down, Cayla....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
i love your new avatar, btw! Really pretty!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
I'll word war with you, Cayla. If you aren't on anymore, I'm just gonna listen to a sermon.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
and I love the song you put up. I'm listening to it.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight8 days ago
Here's a song from Lord of the Rings that will give you chills..... (at least it gives me chills every time it comes on Pandora...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NS7Fov0paw
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight8 days ago
I'm dying for a word war....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
Alright, well, I gotta pack. So, CH4N!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
there! I almost wrote 2k today. Let's write some more! You still here, Cayla?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.8 days ago
Yeah, I have homework to do as well. See you marshmallow birds later
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.8 days ago
I'm quoting my new favorite sci-fi webcomic.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
-_- I was about to update. No joke! Haha!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight8 days ago
Okay... well then, back to homework..............
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight8 days ago
Still here!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
And who are you quoting?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
What?! What did I say this time?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.8 days ago
WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.8 days ago
Ellie, you've been not updating your word count. And you've typed over a thousand since your last update. Why?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.8 days ago
"That's it! I'm contacting the pharmacy and having them suspend your subscription for stupid pills!"
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
Aww. =( Not one small wordwar first?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.8 days ago
I was joking as well. I always am!
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight8 days ago
.......
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
Oh yeah, I suppose. Let me change it
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
Bwahahah! Yes, you have been reading Shakespeare....
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.8 days ago
I would fain join thee in any word conflicts thou art presently to carry out.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.8 days ago
old avatar, Ellie.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight8 days ago
Yay! Wordwars! (If I understoodest thou language correctly, Jonny)
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
Haha! your post just popped up from 3 hours ago saying "20"
You wanna go for 20 minutes?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.8 days ago
Ahem. Crepes have been finished, ingested, and are in the process of being digested.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight8 days ago
You can do it, Ellie! =D
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
Awww, Thanks Cayla! You make me want to delete freecell from this computer. Guess I'd better go write.
Wanna have a word war?
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
But! I need to write, because we're spending the night with our grandparents tonight. And then Sunday I don't want to write....That means Monday will be packed. Poor Monday. I dread Monday. Because I'm at the end of this poor novel with nothing left.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
Why do I even try to get enough sleep? I took a power nap, I have energy, and I'm about to explode, kind of like what happened yesterday. Sorry about that btw, it won't happen again. I'll just have to stay off for today. 
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.8 days ago
nope, 'fraid not.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight8 days ago
Ooooo, yum! I guess you can't word war while making crepes...
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.8 days ago
Making crepes for breakfast.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/83941/medium_thumb.jpg?1367417854
The Black Knight8 days ago
Good morning! Anyone on? =)
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/24540/medium_thumb.gif?1367514103
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 days ago
Okay. Chair, peep.
http://files.campnanowrimo.org/avatars/57090/medium_thumb.jpg?1367369119
Jonny B.8 days ago
Well, I gotta go make breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment