![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Landing
pad for rear ends, canary-colored avian marshmallow puff!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Oop,
gotta change avi first.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
WHAT!
Holy Snikeys, Jonny!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
don't
really care at this point.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
hahahah!
I don't think I can be that one! Haha!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Oh,
really? Sweet!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Haha!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
I got
705, btw. So, strangely enough, I suppose you won.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Okay,
lemme see.
*blinks and shakes head* Well, see, I paused for about five minutes to listen to someone. Does that count as necessary? |
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
874?
What? That's pitiful!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Done.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
okay
then, go!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
wait,
how long are we going? 15 or 20 minutes?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
20
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Go, I
guess?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Tell
her congrats.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Sure!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
But I
guess the two of us can go. So, unless you reply--go!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Very
sad, but she was just told to get off the computer. =( That's why I get up
early....
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Eh
no. She has to go now.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
I
wasn't racing. I really just went around and added a few things I missed into
what I'd already written.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
what
was your score?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
I am
so up for another war, though.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Or,
rather, send her my congratulations.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Haley
will be leaving soon. You want to go 15-20 minutes?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Oh!
Yeah she has!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
I
wrote casually to. I got 1104, Haley 1151
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
So I
guess Haley has reached her word-count goal?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
But I
wrote anyway, just at a casual speed.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
So,
not much, even though I didn't count.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
kk,
so I don't have to surprise Haley with, "No, actually you didn't
win."
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Hey,
did you do the wordwar, Jonny?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Haha!
Very funny.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
What
were your scores?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
My
accursed alarm malfunctioned AGAIN, and I got up late.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
if
you don't join, i'll be back then.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
okay,
well we started 30 minutes a few minutes ago.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
I am
here.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
=( Is
no one on?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
I'm
actually not done worrying. But thanks for praying and everything. You guys
are awesome.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
explain
all that as well.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Hey
guys, I get a confusing message....but it's important.
Alexa is in Canada visiting family and will be back soon. That's all I know (or suspect I know.) It doesn't clear up the missing information, but anyway, when she gets back, I figure she can |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
I
realize that I'll be out of town Friday through Saturday, but I'm gonna try
to keep up.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Anyway,
I'm tired, but awake and will be doing wordwars with Haley if anyone gets on.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
The
next hour long wordwar is scheduled for Monday morning, 4:30. And we have one
scheduled for Tuesday as well, since those are the last days of NaNoWriMo.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
When
is the next morning, hour-long word war?
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
Yes,
I noticed that the cabin stats are weird too. I'll be on tomorrow.... until
then, dream!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Okee,
dokee. I'm headed for bed then. Early to bed, early to rise. I'll be on
tomorrow. ;) G'night, peeps.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Goodnight.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Can't
help you there.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
=(
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
I
wish someone was on for one last wordwar before bed.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Um,
what's up with the cabin stats? They say we haven't written anything
today....and mine say I wrote 5k.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Hey,
it looks like Draco wrote something yesterday. That's good, but still be
ready to back him up, folks. We are Cabin Invincible, and if I have to stay
up until midnight Tuesday night--we will have our wordgoal reached!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Hey,
are we planning on meeting Saturday morning?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Chair.
My computer has been commandeered for playing a documentary.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Recliner,
you puffed sugar and chemically invested animal of flutters!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
You
laughed out loud at an insult? Wow! That's humor. Good job, Jonny. Laugh
about your last name too.
But I have to go, because speaking of musicals, we're gonna watch a new one. I love musicals! ^_^ |
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Okay,
you need to see the actual scene. The Dick Van Dyke thing came across as an
insult, but one which I laughed out loud at.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
Scrambled...
arg... and, yea, same here Jonny. About the wedding song decision.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Yeah,
I'm the one person here who gives a darn what my future spouse thinks. JK
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
TO be
perfectly honest, the music which will be played at my wedding will be
mutually agreed upon by my future wife and I, whomever that may be. So, I
have no idea what music will be at my wedding. It's TBD.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Would
you stop making fun of my last name? I'll have you know we're descended from
the Red Baron's Mentor, ad the founder of in-air combat.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
You
must admit, it was good music.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Lots
of people have actually had it at their weddings.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
It
did? Man, I must be weird then. It doesn't sound like wedding music to me.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
You
are so generous, Jonny. Here I thought you had the ceremony planned out and
everything.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
Okay.
It DID sound like wedding music and it was good. But I wouldn't play it at my
wedding.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Well,
I suppose, but it doesn't sound like a wedding to me. Sounds like an old
musical with Dick Van Dike dancing around.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Didn't
it sound like wedding music?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Really?
Weird. Just like your last name! Haha!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Thanks,
Cayla! I really hope so too.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
I
really hope you find out what is going on with Alexa, Ellie! Haha, Jonny, you
lose. My sister and already decided that we are going to play the LoTR song
"Into the West" at our wedding. oh wait, you were joking.... :)
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Whoa!
*gawk* I totally am having this at my wedding! Hahaha! Just kidding! You
loose your ten buckaroos.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Well,
I will in a few. BRB.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
10
bucks says you'll want it played at your wedding. JK
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Haha!
That's funny. Actually, I do not like opossums. Why settle for less than a
cat?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
For
the third time, I was joking about the Star Wars music.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Well,
since we already have a cat, the possums are awesome.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
They
are so cute and evil and lazy.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Almost
like cats...
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Seriously?
At your wedding? Sheeper, weepers.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
No,
I'll do that now.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Actually,
the babies can get cute….It’s nothing like baby bunnies though.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
I was
joking. That would probably never happen. But hey, the music is good...
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Have
you ever eaten an apple with a butterknife?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
We
have three baby possums living in our backyard.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Hey,
peeps. I took one step more in our search dubbed, "Finding Alexa."
I'm trying to get contact info for some people in her church. Yeah, I barely
know them, but still....
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
I was
gonna say....... Star Wars? Wedding? =D
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
JK
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
I'm
totally playing the award ceremony music from Star Wars Episode IV as my
wedding music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySbQ0SRAn8Q |
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
And
I'm all alone anyway. :'(
*weeps* |
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
...
Which means it's music time.
|
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
Go
CABIN INVINCIBLE !!!!!!
btw, I'll be gone tomorrow and most of Sat. so I might not write much this weekend. But, finish line, here we come!! Chair! over and out. :P |
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Alrighty,
see y'all later! gotta go pick up the slack of my lazy sibs... JK
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Remember
back when Haley thought 1000 in a half hour was amazing (because only she
could do it)? After this month, 1000 is easy to break in just 20 minutes!
|
![]() |
frenziedmythology8
days ago
I
gotta go too. Don't worry, I'll be back to writing very very soon. Hopefully.
I've got a lot of school stuff going on, though. Gotta go for now! Chair
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Actually,
I'm still here. I brought my computer downstairs to keep me company while I
work.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
You
all are too fast for me! XD
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
Silla,
everyone! This was fun! I'll be on later... got some homework to do...
sigh....
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
It
happens.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Gar!
Dinner bell. Don't you hate dinner bells? They wine and ding like, "COME
ON YOU LAZY BUM AND SET THE TABLE ALREADY!"
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
I'm
fourth born!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
We
just need TBK's score. But for now, I'm fine with claiming second place. My
usual spot... I guess it's because I'm second born.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Haha!
I should go find my kitties....
|
![]() |
frenziedmythology8
days ago
121.
Wow, talk about uninspired xD
|
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
chair
ya'll, and Jonny, don't be a meany to Dracoman. He's prob. busy! :) BTW,
Jonny, I'm second born too. Thanks for doing it everybody!! Glad to have
almost all of us on at once. First time it's happened since we got the new
peeps. :D
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
JK,
you're not cheaters.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
I
have to take care of kiddies in a mo. Hurry up and report in, you cheaters!
|
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
have
to go in like two minutes. How much did you all get?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
465
|
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
done.
about 540
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
511!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Done.
|
![]() |
frenziedmythology8
days ago
Counting...
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
Computer
restarted... I'll join!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Sweetness,
again though, I'm not going to win.
Alright! Guess we can start.... |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Go?
|
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
Set?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Guess
it's a go!
|
![]() |
frenziedmythology8
days ago
Yeah,
I'll do something. Ten minutes?
|
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
Ready?
|
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
Ooooh,
yes, Boromir! Can you join us? We were just about to start!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Yes,
yes!
And the one person who complained about slow cabins....is the one who's gone! Okay, let's do it. 10 minutes1 |
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Sweet!
nice of you all to join us.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Five
on at once!
|
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
I'm
starting pretty much now. See you in 10! :)
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
=D I
knew what you meant.
Okay, I'll write ten minutes. And no, my scrambler is just the same, sadly. |
![]() |
frenziedmythology8
days ago
I'm
ready.
|
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
Go!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
that's
awesome. Get to your word doc, boy! Write something!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Are
there four of us here?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Ten
minutes it is! I must open a new wordpad.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
Yes I
noticed that the Scramble Problem has disappeared. Mostly. Yay!
|
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
If
anyone wants to do a word war, I want to do a short one, like ten minutes.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
=)
Smiling is my new laugh.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
and
this is the first time today I'm at my desk.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
On
the ouch! Haha! I laughed at that!
Mine is usually leaning against my bunk, that means on the floor with a pillow. Can you wonder my back complains? |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
coolio.
Maybe we should invent a Wordpeace. Just write for a set amount of time. I
don't feel like writing fast. Like I said. I'm sleepy. =)
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Coolio!
I only have a select few internet friends who say that...
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
The
rest has been on the ouch or in my bed.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Perhaps.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Yeap.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
I'm
on!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Oh
hey! I'm sane again. ^_^ Sane and sleepy. Interested in any writing?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
R U
still "on"?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Maybe,
maybe, and maybe.
|
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
well,
obviously you're 'on' because you're posting :P
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
I
wish I could word war, but I won't be available for another hour or
more.
*Sobs* |
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
anybody
want to do a word war? I think I could do one now.
|
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
I
only have just under 5k left before I 'win'!! Aaaaahhhh!
|
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
on
the message board. ;) on the computer. available to talk on the message
board. ;)
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Depends
on your definition of "on"
|
![]() |
writing_maiden8
days ago
anybody
on?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
I
just read this hilarious line: "A little trust goes a long way. The less
you use, the further you'll go!"
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/1x2be
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Sorry
to derive you of my presence, but I'm going on a walk to hopefully work off
some energy. Silla Peepos!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
I
just got called a Peepo. What should I do? JK
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
I
beat apples all day long, sister.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Hey!
You edited the "Polly Wolly Ump Bip Fuzz" into my comment! it
doesn't count!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Okay
Jonny, there's no direct, "I am nutty this month" But there is
those, "Yeah, I don't feel normal" and "Yeah, I'll just blame
it on you to" and "Polly Wolly Ump Bip Fuzz"
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
*weeps*
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Ya
shee, *gulp* Ithe cream solthes a lotta problems *omnom*
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Haha!
It's just weird, that's all. =D
*curtsies* Delighted you discover myself comical |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
not
fair, you monster! I don't have any! Fine! I'm getting an apple. Beat that!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Time
to make that ice cream run...
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
*bows*
glad you find me amusing.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Hey,
comment scrambling seems to have been reduced to a minimum.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Aww,
I wish!
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
You
guys are HILARIOUS!!!!!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Yeah,
you've definitely gone nuts. That's my cue to leave.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
This
situation calls for chocolate ice cream...
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
All
from the dark depths of Ellie's deranged, psychopathic brain! JK
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
You
wouldn't believe the names....names like....yours!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Deprive
a character from sleep for three days and write about how it affects him
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
yeah,
I've only done a few of them, but they're fun. Have you ever looked through a
phonebook for names? It's ridiculous fun!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
What's
wrong with my name?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Brilliant
pinball maneuvers?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Ooorrr
Your protagonist’s mother is interviewed for the local paper about her child’s achievements. Write that article |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Lock
a few of your characters in a broken elevator
Write about it. |
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
I
really ought to do something productive. But I want to spend time with my
friends (I have several tabs open talking with several people...)
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Maybe
later.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
You
should see these brilliant maneuvers....you'd feel novel inspiration in
moments....
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Yeah pinball!
I keep scoring, right through the little bumpers!. I am so good....
|
Friday, May 3, 2013
6th most recent
Labels:
message board messages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment