ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Aww, i hear Moecat! BRB!!!
| |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Haha, yeah, I did! What about that! Hahahaha!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Tell her that I'm glad she finds me amusing.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Okay! Go! 5 minutes!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
HA! HA! (From Haley) =P
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
wait wait wait, you called me "sir?"
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Weird song is about to play...
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Another attack from the goons at free jinger?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
And BTW, I've decided that since I out-gun you two (flexes muscles), that coffee is not a necessity. JK!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
oKAY...
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
her blog? what's up with that?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Well hold on, sir, Haley is having trouble on her blog again....
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
KAY!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Okay, five minute warm up pushups?
Starting--Now! |
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Is it my fault you ruined your body so that it can't function without coffee.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
I keep having to refresh and scroll to see what you say.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Just because you don't drink coffee and don't see it as necessary! That doesn't mean we can function without it at 4am in the morning!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
*Rohan Music*
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Hey, should we a do a five minute warm-up?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Yay! She's here! Like immediately after I spoke....
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
This has been one, big, long random moment with Ellie and Jonny.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
*weeps*
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
It's getting old. WHEN DO WE START?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Darn. Try harder, Haley!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Hahaha! I'm just messing with you. Sure! 5 minute warm up sounds good.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
You have not used that avatar before--and that video....Hahaha! I'm not supposed to wake anyone up!!!!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
"The Wrimo That Wasn't There"
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Hey Jonny, we've decided that since we outnumber you, coffee is a necessary break. M-hmmm. *nods*
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Have I used this avi before?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
STUPID SCRAMBLER!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Okay, when do we start?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Oh the bloody lag!
I think I just like saying that. |
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Gah! I need to change my avatar...
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Haley's internet still isn't working.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
While you wait:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc |
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
"Cabin Invincible and the Case of the Missing Peep"
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Nobody but you two would see coffee as a necessity... ;)
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Coffee, BTW, is not a necessary reason.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
We're agreed that pauses are only for emergency/necessary reasons, right?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
My words have that affect, somehow.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Let me know when Y'all are ready.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
....Yeah, she might have forgotten. She almost did last time. Wanna start without her, or wait a little longer?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
FINALLY! JK
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Sweet! My blog was added to Young Christian Bloggers!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
o what, we're just waiting for Haley?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Ah! She's here!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
I have to go to the bathroom, then I'll be right back... don't start without me!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
*So
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Why thank you.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Grrrr, this scrambler drives me nuts. These conversations are unreadable for anyone who's not in them.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
You got 61k! Very nice!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
You have weird friends.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Haha! birds of a feather, haha!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Oh, the bloody scrambling!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Birds of a feather....
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
I won't!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Hello?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
....*blink*....Oh the bloody lag!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Yeah, only Billy's friends are up right now--you should have seen the pictures Maggie sent when I asked her....Guns! Screaming Cats!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Yay! I'm still waiting for Haley, btw.
Isn't it weird to scan your gmail and see who's on? Like WHY are they on at 4am???? |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
I'm not like my best this morning....but I'm not my worst either. Anyone here?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Yes.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Are you and Haley ready?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
So I'm up 30 minutes late.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
....let's see if I can answer these messages without my computer crashing.
C-group is our church's small groups, we have one at our house Wednesday night....don't ask what the "C" stands for. No one knows, and no one knows who named it either. |
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
My stupid alarm malfunctioned...
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Chair, Cari! Enjoy your evening!!! :)
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
have to go now. Sorry peeps. Wish I could keep talking. :(
Chair! hopefully talk to you tomorrow! (Not at 3:30 though for me, Ellie :D |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
I was wondering when you would ask, TBK. That was me, Cari, who introduced “Chair.”
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Tomorrow morning! 4:30! I will beat you in an hour long word war--without breaks, with a killer back, and while exhausted, but just you wait.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
4:30???!!! What time zone? And yes, I just got the courage to ask. XD
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
sure. Sorry, I just did 5 min. I didn't see your post. I got 314
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
In five minutes? 314? You continue to amaze me!!!!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Recliner!
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Could I join you? I hope that by tonight I can boost my word count to 25,000.
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
I'm going to do a 5 min. war to try to get my count up to 20k
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
the word for chair in Spanish is silla. Yep, like Jonny said, it's pronounced 'seeya'. Who was that that told us that Jonny? Was that Alexa?
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
6:55pm You know, I'm thinking I should use a timer even if I'm not warring with anybody. I think I might type faster if I knew I had a time limit. :)
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Whoops, didn't know time was up. I got 440!
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
chair Jonny
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Ahhh, thanks for clearing that up! =D Well, chair then!
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
615 words
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Well, goodnight. http://www.freeimagehosting.net/1x2be
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
6:52pm
done. Oh, thanks Cayla. :) checking word count... |
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
448, actually.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Chair, in Spanish, is pronounced the same as "Seeya." So it's our way of saying goodbye to one another. Plus w call each other "peeps"
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
6:55pm Another great idea from Cari... word wars with yourself! Trying to beat your previous records!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
447! I can rest in peace now.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Done.
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
I'll do a 10 min war.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Whether you're joining me or not, I'm having a ten-minute war at :40
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
Yes, my name's Cari (which is my real life - and internet - nickname).
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
I figure I'll be able to rack up 400 or so more words, breaking 61k.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Anyway, who's with me?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
It's kind of a trade off. Would you rather spend more time writing, or editing?
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
6:38pm (Pacific) My comment sneaked backwards AGAIN.
Thanks for the link! Wowwowowowowow!!!! (Just to make sure... is your name Cari?) I'm up for another war. :) |
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
I love that name... Cari.... =D Soooo pretty!
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
6:36pm When I just did that test, I did 83wpm with 1 mistake. That was only the test with words, not numbers at all.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Well, I'm up for a ten minute war, then I have to turn in for the night. Anyone up?
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
6:36pm Take a typing test, and see how fast you type guys. Here's one I just took: http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
But of course, when you're having to invent what you want to say, instead of typing something that's already there, that's why our typing speed is actually slower than what will show up on that test. 6:38pm
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
6:35 That last section I did was basically ALL terrible word choice. ;)
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Thanks for the link! (Just to make sure... is your name Cari?)
I'm up for another war. :) |
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
The problem is that my inner editor keeps coming out to point out terrible word choice and all the other stuff, and I lose time. But ever since I started Camp Nanowrimo, I've been writing TONS more each day.
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
6:32pm But it's probably mostly how fast I type.
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
6:30pm Jonny, you ask how I do it? I think it's because of how fast I can type, and even if you can't think of how you want to say things, just describe things if nothing else than for your own sake. Rambling & doing a ridiculous description works ;)
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Thanks, Jonny!
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
6:29pm This crazy thing. It's mixing up our comments.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
All my comments keep getting pushed to the back....
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
Cayla, what did you get?
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Whoa!
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
not counting the partial word at the end... I got 916
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
TBK should be done, she started before us...
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
just finished
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
662!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Let's count...
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
I have 489...
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Done.
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
6:08pm joining, a little late, but I'll try to do 15 min.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Sure.... ready, set, GO!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Just say the word, and we'll go.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Ready!
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Great!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
15 minutes sounds ideal. Let's have at it.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
How much more time?
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Probably up to an hour....
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
How long do you want to war? I have lots more time now...
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Ready?
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
It WAS a compliment
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
I guess... I'll take that as a compliment.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
In that case, you have my thanks.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
... And I'm ready for battle!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Now, how long do we want to war?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
I'm on
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
As am I! You're a tough person to beat. ;D
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Alrighty, I'm on! Anyone else? =)
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
5:27pm Thanks. :) We can just all do it in our own timezones, I guess.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
5:26 Aww.... too bad. Until tomorrow, then!
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Awesome idea, by the way!
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
5:24pm Not sure that I'll be available then... :( Maybe I'll be able to do some word wars tomorrow. (P.S. I'm going to just start putting the time of when I posted)
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Hi! I am not home and won't have WiFi for probably twenty minutes. But I would have to war after 5:35-5:40 :)
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
5:21 We should start writing the time on our posts so that we know when each other posted.
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
Not sure when you posted that last message...
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
I'm on.
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
Anyone on??
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Anyone on? I can have some word wars in half and hour or so....
|
![]() |
writing_maiden9 days ago
Want to do a 10 minute war? or 15 minute?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
What's c-group?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Oh! And we have c-group. Don't think it's happening tonight. 5k is enough for one day anywho.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
....then again, I don't function well without word wars.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Whoo! I wrote a lot of words today! I should keep track and break a record or something.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Hey! you got 60k! Nice work! I should try to get 60k by tonight....
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
=) Yep! Seat, Marshmallow bird!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Well, I'm off to do dishes. Thanks for all the wars!
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/1x2be |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Home phone still ringing, cell phone still off. And nothing.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Darn.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Okay. Let me know of the results.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
I might try to call her again....guess I'll do that now. Brb.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Yay! I winz again.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
No. Nothing from Alexa. Well, her home phone was ringing the other day, but still no one will pick up.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
BTW, any news of Alexa?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
No clue. She's still off. I have a feeling someone took off with the phone or something.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Darn. She should at least warn us or something.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
This Halo 4 music really helped me push harder.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
That's good. You know in George Washington's time they had the strangest methods for getting rid of headaches. Like all the worst things to do....
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
And Dracoman complained about being put in inactive cabins...
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
So, any writing highlights to share?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Hahaha!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
So, what was Haley's score?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
I know! I keep thinking that....I thought about putting my "Accio Brain" avi up again, but if he doesn't see it....
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Not surprising. She never does! JK
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
She isn't listening to you. =(
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Dang, wars really make me sloppy. Editing is going to take a long time.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
He's the least active of us all!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Haley, come baaaack!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
That headache is striving with all it has against the goonish amounts of water I've drunk.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
... by ASKS destroyer reinforcements, explode in a glowing purple firball. Two of the enemy ships were taken in the blast.
"Oh... I see" said Trant. |
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
It appears to be losing, for now.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
"What does it Matter, if our ships are stronger? We can defeat their superior number with our superior firepower" said Trant.
"Sir, it's more complicated than that And it does matter. Look!" One of the Luminossian frigates, surrounded on all sides... |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Hmmmm, Haley is strangely offline. I hope she comes back quickly. I only got 598.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Want another quote?
“It could have been fear or-- Lassie, why do you keep touching your neck?!” |
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
691
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Done!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
=( Haley is still off.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Rats, Maggie is sitting out this one.
Okay, let me get prepared.... |
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Okay, ready.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Sure!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
I'm going, BTW
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Okay, we have Maggie and Haley, 15 minutes?
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Yes, I noticed. The first time I see the messages, everything is in order. Refresh.... arg. Messed up. Looks like you're having fun! Have to go... bye! :)
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
....=( Haley is not responding and Maggie's internet shut off....
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
She shivered and cast it away from her, wiping her fingers carefully and feeling her neck-- just to make sure. She paused, then said quickly, “Silvia, I think it’s about time for me to take a bath and go to bed.” She jumped up and ran out.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Lassie had settled back into knitting when she felt something on her neck and reached up to itch it. To her surprise she found a little swishy ball, and pulling it off she found a worm, smashed by her fingers....
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
LOL
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Sure! just not a very long one. I've run out of steam, and will prolly lose.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Bye, TBK.
Aww, that stinks Ellie. Us Indianans are having some rough, internet-interfering weather right now. |
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
The jetpack whooshed back to life, only to just about de-limb me as the shoulder straps cut into my armpits from the sudden change in direction.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
No, TBK, they go out of order once you refresh....
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Hey! Haley is here, Wanna have another word war?!?!?!?!? Please?!!?!?!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Yeah, that's good.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Yay! They're both on now.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Haha!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Ooh! fun! Sky diving!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
....the worm chasing after her....
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Oh, the suspense...
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
hahah! Okay!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Okay, lemme see.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Say, let's all quote something from our writing today!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
1144
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Maggie got 725, but! She almost didn't join because her hands were freezing.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Poor girl. Well, you both did fine. Thanks for the war!
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9 days ago
Well at least the comments are in order now :)
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Haha
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Done.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Counting up...
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
And I smashed it before I saw what it was. Ewsihliahdilhfilsdjf XP Now I wanna go take a shower.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Thanks for sharing.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
EEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST FOUND THE MOST DISGUSTING WORM ON MY NECK!!!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Maggie said GO!!!!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
I guess that would be 4:15 your time?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Uh, I guess.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Oh the bloody lag! Okay, let's go 24 minutes.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
24 minutes work?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Oh, the bloody lag...
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Okay, Maggie is joining us!
How long are we going? |
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Let's start at 5:15.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Anywhere from 10 to 25 minutes works for me.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
You haven't been hiding words, have you?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
No, no Shakespeare. I read about 20 pages of Shakespeare earlier today... man, it took up the better portion of 3 hours.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Okay, just making sure.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Absolutely not! ^-^
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
except I have a slight headache...
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Oh, that's not so nice.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
Sweet!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Okay. You should read Malcom. I'll fell asleep with it this morning, right after I said by to y'all....
hey! I might have someone to join us for a wordwar. |
![]() |
Jonny B.9 days ago
I just woke up from an amazing nap, so it's like a new day.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Haha! Nice. A nap with Shakespeare? I found a graffics Macbeth at the library today. I forgot to check it out though.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 days ago
Yay! Someone's on! So totally. Let me update my wordcount from before.
|
Friday, May 3, 2013
8th most recent
Labels:
message board messages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment