![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
I
don't know? Since now?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
When
do you become addicted to default windows games?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
It
was always Spider Solitaire, but then when camp started it gradually moved to
freecell. Now it's only freecell--except that I've been playing all the other
games today too....
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
See,
there just isn't any evidence that I ever went nutty.
You're not dong much to stop my concern level from rising, are you? |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Whoa!
Pinball! I haven't played pinball in forever!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Hmmm.
I'm sure I can find something on my blog....(ten minutes of study) Bleck! Who
wants to?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
amIright?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
If I
went nutty, I don't remember.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Bwahahaha!
I remember that now! that was hilarious!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
You
do? Who was it?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Don't
do it!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
I
know that accent.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
What!
I'm sure you went nutty. And you blamed it on me too.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
It
was Calvin the Important "reezercher" contacting the "Pooblic
Lahbrorry"
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
As I
recall, it was YOU who went nutty. I stayed sane.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Remember
when we went nutty last November? I just went nutty again. Like finally! It
took forever! And seriously, I need a break. I'm gonna go reeaaaaad--Malcom!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Zee
prooblem wit Solotaire is zar eez no freezell bahnk.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
I'm
looking for a good place to enter the conversation, but can't find one.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
In
love your picture and the coffee comments you made a while ago! Sad to say
this, but I despise coffee. My sister would disagree....
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
O.o
.... *whispering* oooh! So you're one of THOSE people!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Hmm,
well I'm not caught up. My back doesn't feel a bit better, but I feel kind of
funny, I think because of that coffee this morning. No joke.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
It
feels great to be caught up! How are you doing?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
But
there will be a winner's page on the camp website.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
=)
They pretty much have the same prizes, yes.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
So..
what happens after you validate your word count and win? Do get the prizes
that are listed on the nanowrimo website???
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Speaking
of concern....I emailed Leah asking for some contact info for some people
from Alexa's church. I don't know if she has internet though, so I might
email another family if I don't get a reply soon.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Ah,
I've got this massive headache....
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
What?!?
Oh! Haha, you said "Go" three hours ago. I thought I missed
something important....
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
I
don't believe you!!!!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
And
the level of concern rises steadily...
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Current
mood: Concerned.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Probably....
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Hahahaha!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Should
I be concerned?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48
days ago
Coffee?Whatyoumeancoffeewuzincup?
Inotknowwhatyoutalkin'bout.Thotwuzwatter.Yeah,watter. Mmmwatter.Watterwatterwatter. |
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
Aw...
bye! Maybe later!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Eh, I
just hit a wall. Plus, my break is over. Sorry, got to go.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Okay,
ten minutes from the top of the hour.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight8
days ago
Yes,
sorry...
|
![]() |
Jonny B.8
days ago
Are
you still there?
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Hi
Jonny! I'm open for a ten minute war! :)
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Okay!
let me know when you're ready.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Well,
seeya. I have thirty minutes until my lunch break is over... I just want one
more 10 minute war, if anyone wants to. Even 7 minutes would work.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
462!
Yes!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
I
have time for more wordwars....but I really shouldn't. I have things to do,
and I back to nurse.
Thanks, for the wordwar! Seat, marshmallow birds! |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Okay,
I'm done. Lemme count.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Sorry
you're in mortal pain, Ellie.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
422. Not
bad.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
More
word wars? :D
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
yeah,
I had to set some timers and mess with some bread. It was necessary! So, I
sitll have to finish.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Okay,
done.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Okay,
go!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
I
don't know why I said mortal pain. My back, head, stomach, my legs--they all
collaborated to kill me at once. Feels like my back was the coordinator of it
all.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Um, I
guess!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
go!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Mortal
pain? please explain.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
You
here? You ready?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
I
didn't suggest ten minutes, btw.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Ooh,
maybe I do know what happens next.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Actually,
I take that back. I'm in mortal pain right now, I could never win.
Oh, well, fine! Ten minutes. |
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Sure,
ten minutes sounds good.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Oh
you are? Sweetness. Do you want to war?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
I'm
back.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Chair,
Jonny.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Oh
okay. Well, with our luck it'll be my lunch after that. =)
Okay.... |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Haha!
That's his anime blog! He might have another somewhere, but mainly he hikes
out at other people's blogs. K, I gotta get some bread. brb.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Eh,
too late. It's my lunch time. But I'll be back and ready after that, maybe.
I mind if I read his blog. |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Haha,
it is crazy. I wouldn't mind if you read his blog. I was thinking of going
back over my story and trying to add some scenes, but that wouldn't work
during a word war.
You want to have one? 15 minutes? |
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
No, I
had a phone call. His blog looks crazy.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Well,
I'm off. Chair, Peep.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
*Shudder*
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
>=/
What did you run off to read his blog or something?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
I
can't find the serious debater anywhere. Just an anime fanatic.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
But
thanks for assuming I would do something like that.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
R U
still here?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
And
yes, he's from WI. They're all weird up there....Haha! I'm kidding! He's fine
actually. Well no, he's still a little weird....
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
What
is his blog?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
So
his blog is
http://www.theotakuhq.com/ |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Eh....his
account is Otaku Jordan. He has his site on there. It's weird, just telling
you. I'm not an anime person.... Our constant friction....Jk
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
just
let him know on his blog....haha! Yeah, I'll be watching from the
sidelines.
Yeah, I'm totally up. How long? (btw, I have no clue what happens next I'm at like the very end!) |
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Ooh!
So it's one of those kinds of discussions. My favorite! I've studied so much
on that subject, and haven't gotten to use what I've learned!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
I am
clueless as well, so we should be evenly matched.
You can decide the time, but I prefer 10-15 minutes. |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Don't
be terrified, you stand a very good chance! Haha! I just wanted to see what
you would say. I was really bad when he was trying to convince me that
revolts were ALWAYS unbiblical.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
=)
It's not BAD, Jonny.
No, in fact, I got a weird Otaku friend who like debating, and there's some question about revolts that he's used to debate with SO many people. As far as I know, he's always won, even with me. Like seriously. |
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Well,
up for a short war?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
well,
you both are good at online debate....
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
um,
whaaaaat?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
So I
pointed him to your blog and told him to try you.
Course, i don't know if he gets on his nano account, so I'll probably comment on his blog later. Anyway, I am rather anxious to see how you both do. |
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
uh-oh
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Copy
paste rocks! Chair, Ellie! =D
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Yeah,
but I really should go make bread. I'll be back later. Maybe half an hour.
Chair Peeps!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Haha!
Aww, I wish I could make lil designs like that! But I don't have a number
pad. =(
✰ *˛ ˚♥* 。★˚ ˚ღ ♥ ღ There! We'll copy and paste. |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
btw,
Jonny, I have a message for you....I'll get back to that later
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Oh
look! Haley's about to reach her word goal!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Anybody
home?
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
✰ *˛ ˚♥* 。★˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ • ✰ *˚
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Oh
okay. Haha. Thanks!
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Yup!
You won the hour-long one and our mini-war
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Just posted~!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Winner
yet again? Hmm? Did you just post that, or was that from before?
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Woohoo
Ellie! Winner yet again!!! =D
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Yeppers!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
thanks,
TBK.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
I
probably did I didn't realize, my characters are getting married....haha!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Or
Cayla.
Would you rather me call you Cayla? |
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Sure,
you can call me Cayla! And you're...Ellie??? =D
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
I got
852!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Hmmmm....maybe
i went over, that's a big gap....
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Wow!
Twice as much as I did! Congrats!!!
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Yup...
460
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Okay,
you done?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Yay!
Then....Go!
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Ready!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Yep!
You ready to go? I've been waiting for you.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
GTG
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Haha!
yeah, that's nice. It's also nice when they have definitions for some of the
phrases on one page.... Chair, peep.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Still
up for a word war? :)
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
I'm
reading the original.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
As
You Like It.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Nah,
I'm just taking a quick break from my Shakespeare marathon.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
"What
is the name of your love?"
"Rosalind" "I like not her name" "Pleasing you was not in mind when she was christened" |
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Not
some easy-read version, the actual good stuff with all the old words.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
hey,
let me use the restroom first. Brb
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
....I
like that play, but not the BBC movie.
Are you watching, reading, listening or what? |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Okay!
You ready?
Hey, you gonna join us? |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
kk!
Hold on, just a sec.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Have
fun.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Woohoo!
How long?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Um,
10-20 minutes, you choose.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
15?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
You
here?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Okay,
I'm back. I gotta a few messages to send, then I'll be up for a short wordwar
before I go to make bread.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Chair,
then! Have a great day!!!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Yeah,
I asked that just a few minutes ago. Haha.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Ah!
Found your comment! However long you have is fine.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Comments
scrambled...again... did you ask "=) Would Monday or Tuesday work
better? Probably not, but maybe one day we can hold it late or something.
Hmmm. How early can you get up?" now? or an hour ago?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Oh
rats, I can't do the wordwar now. I'll be back at least in half an hour.
Prolly 10 minutes. Chair!
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Are
you available for another word war? Short and sweet? :)
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
=)
Yep! I was going through the hour long wordwar....Man! I had typos
like--every five words! Haha. No wonder I won....
how long would you like to go, TBK? |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
^_^ I
did! Yes, thank you....^_^
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
(Cute
pic, by the way!!!!)
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
=)
Would Monday or Tuesday work better? Probably not, but maybe one day we can
hold it late or something. Hmmm. How early can you get up?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
iz
not addicted to caffeine....i juz needs it to function.
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
Hi!
Anyone on? =)
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
I
really wanted to join you, but couldn't bring myself to wake up at 3:30....
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
I'm
on, TBK!
|
![]() |
The Black Knight9
days ago
So
you won the hour-long word war? :D
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Chair,
peep! Thank YOU and Haley for the war!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Yes!
Okay, well I gotta go. And sadly I have no time for a nap before
breakfast.
But thanks for the wordwar! Seat, marshmallow bird! |
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
I'll
get at least 2k more today. Let's plan on meeting back around lunch and then
in the evening.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Okay,
that works.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
wow,
I've got over 3k just today.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Haley
can't do Saturday. we can!
What about schedule Monday and Tuesday, the last two days, for hour long wordwars? |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Oh
whoops. 2439. You beat her.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
WHOO
HOOO!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Thanks
mom, for coming in and bugging me. I could barely concentrate when she
started playing that video.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Yay!
I am satisfied with second place. How does Saturday work?
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
really?
That's funny. my wrist might be stiff from being in this position, but my fingers
are fine. Just twitchy.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Yay!
I got 3027, See? I got more without taking breaks to pause timers and stuff.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
aww
man, I only got 2591.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Oh,
you got just about 2600 last time. SO! When's the next hour long wordwar?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Haley's
score? You never told me last time.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
yay,
you done?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Counting
up... my fingers are sore!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Yep,
just finished.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
starting
at :20
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
You
two are just sore. JK
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
READY.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
But
it was the next part of the story. I couldn't just skip it. That was its
place!
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Yeah,
I've been waiting since... an hour ago, to have this hour long war.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
She
always does!
And yes, it must be somehow. Haha! I would say copying and pasting anything is cheating.... |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
haha!
sorry Jonny!
Go! |
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
it's
called "troubleSHOOTING"
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Haha,
ah, well, copy and paste it later next time!
You ready? |
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Hey,
I think it's about time we started that hour long wordwar.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Fun!
Remember when that father shot his daughter's laptop? That was something.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Ooh!
I saw the "trouble" on Haley's blog. She took good care of it.
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
Hey,
Haley and I gawked at your score and decided you cheated.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Because
I stayed within five minutes.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Wow.
You care more about a cat than Haley and I. That's... sad. I'm insulted.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
JK
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Is
copy pasting a foreshadow counted as cheating?
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
582!
|
![]() |
ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49
days ago
=P
Haha! I'm kidding. But you seriously went over 5 minutes. Haley and I got 206
and 282
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Let's
count up...
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
About
to put a bullet through this message system.
|
![]() |
Jonny B.9
days ago
Done.
|
![]() |
|
Friday, May 3, 2013
7th most recent
Labels:
message board messages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment