| writing_maidenan hour ago
Chair!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
=) That's cool. I'll be over there later.
Chair Peeps. |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
Bye Cabin Invincible! :)
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
Aw, *sniff sniff* talk to you later Ellie!! I'm trying to copy more of our conversations onto the blog.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Cabin Invincible--You Rock!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Oh! Why, you're so practical, Cari. Who would have ever thought of disposable dishes....Haha! Ahhhh
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
*sigh* I think I have to go. It's 10pm and my baby sister is trying to sleep while I type in the dark.
|
| writing_maidenan hour ago
How about disposable dishes? :D
|
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Hahahaha! He'll have years of a break! haha. I'm just joking. Like we'd have dishes anyway! What are hands for if not for eating with? Haha!
|
| writing_maidenan hour ago
Don't you think he needs a break? :P
|
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Haha! Coffee is just my blood type.
We need some icecream....and cookies....and we'll make Jonny do the dishes.... |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
No, you can have coffee, and I'll make do with something else. :) Don't worry, we won't deny you your life blood... or whatever you call it. :P
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
O.o You expect me to write without coffee? *blinks* After a whole month of writing together! Cari! Hahaha!
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
yes. We're making history right now! :P
Plus Jonny needs to know that he'll be paying for the plane tickets, HAHAHA!! :P | |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
Seriously, coffee is kinda gross. How about coffee cake, chocolate, and icecream?? :P
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Haha. Really? Wow! For all the peeps who might miss it?
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Hahahaha! He's the man, right!
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
Of course, if we actually wrote it in RL, we might end up blabbing the whole get-together, and not get any writing done! :P But we're pretty good at keeping each other on task, yes? :)
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Haha! That's a true point, but yes, with a deadline and some coffee, we'd do fine.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Hahaha! Yeah, Jonny, bring it out!
That would be fun! It would be fun to see all of our strengths and styles in action together. It would be most fun to sit down together and write it, but that may not work....unless Jonny.....Hahaha! | |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
I think we should do the Case of the Missing Wrimo. Maybe as a short story or something. Then it wouldn't take as long, and we wouldn't have to think up as much content.
|
Crazy scrambler... oh well.
| writing_maidenan hour ago
You know what I'm going to do?? I'm going to copy this conversation onto the blog!! Haha!
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
Of course, if we actually wrote it in RL, we might end up blabbing the whole get-together, and not get any writing done! :P But we're pretty good at keeping each other on task, yes? :)
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Hahaha! Yeah, Jonny, bring it out!
That would be fun! It would be fun to see all of our strengths and styles in action together. It would be most fun to sit down together and write it, but that may not work....unless Jonny.....Hahaha! | |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
We could do it in Sept. or something. Although then that's when the school year starts. But it would be in between NaNos.
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
I think we should do the Case of the Missing Wrimo. Maybe as a short story or something. Then it wouldn't take as long, and we wouldn't have to think up as much content.
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
Oh, yeah, right now would totally not work, unless Jonny has thousands of dollars stashed somewhere. :P
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
BRB
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Haha, I just put that on there randomly! I don't know if we should.
I know, I think we all would agree to a reunion or sorts. In the future. Right now, haha, there's no way I could make it. | |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
Oh my goodness, just as I was typing that last message, you mention the same thing! <3
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
Should we write The Case of the Missing Wrimo?? We should really consider it.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Ah! One day--years to come--we'll have to gather one of our book's release. We'll get together--and write the Case of the Missing Wrimo! Haha!
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
Maybe when all of you are graduated, we could do a Cabin Invincible Reunion. :P In RL! :D
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
It's weird feeling sad like this about camp/our cabin ending. I haven't even met you guys in RL, but can you imagine if we actually did? That would be soo COOL!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Um, not really....life is so surprising at times. I wouldn't really be focused on writing a good novel, just quickly! Haha! But I was thinking it would be a funny story. I only have trouble making up a story unless I'm trying to make them GOOD storys
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
I mean, I can make stories boring pretty easily. I guess that's the opposite of good talent, haha!
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
(ran out of characters in that last message :P)
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
That might be hard to think of enough things to write about, if you wrote about a girl writing during NaNo. At least mine would probably be boring if I wrote a story like that. Is it very easy for you to think of what to write? Sometimes its hard 4me
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Um, Myth did both last year. Brooke, I think she wants to, if she isn't too busy with a mission trip =D
Alexa, probably, if she is open. | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
The question for me is what to write. I've had this idea of writing a story about a girl writing a nanowrimo novel for the first time--basically just to type and see if I can get 100k. but then this other fantasy idea came to mind.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Yeah! I still don't know who will be doing July. (Including myself, though I'm pretty sure I'll be doing it.)
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
Haven't heard from Dracoman in a while...
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
I assume Cayla, Jonny, and you are...
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
Is Brooke, Alexa, and Boromir doing it in July, do you know?
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
It's terrible, because I have a list of like 8 people I would request in a cabin, but I don't think all of them will be doing it in July, so that will make it easier to narrow it down.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
Oh....people in cabins. So many! I've spread the disease too much to keep up with! Hahaha!
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
I might have to just do all the Camp NaNos in the future, just so I can chat with y'all! Even if my word count goal is lame and tiny. :P
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
It is sad. NaNoWriMo is always sad when it ends, but not THIS sad!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
=D I hope you do too!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
I know! We all seem so likeminded in that we love the Lord.
He is! He is wonderfully awesome. I want my novel to praise no one else. | |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
It really is terribly sad that this has to come to an end! I'll need to formulate my list of people to request in July (if I do it, which hopefully I will so I can chat with you again!)
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
^_^ *hug*
| |
| writing_maiden2 hours ago
I love that we forgive each other and keep talking, just like real friends! <3 And how awesome is our Savior! I love that I met friends that love Him too! <3 <3 How cool is it?? He is AWESOME! :D
| |
| writing_maidenan hour ago
I loved being in the same cabin as you too Ellie!! It was actually nice having someone that was really talkative. :P And ditto to everyone about awkward comments (and Jonny if you see this, obviously the rude-ish ones too!! and all that!).
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN4an hour ago
I've loved working with you, Cari. It's been nothing but awesome. Hope you've forgiven all my overtalkitiveness and awkward comments. But I wouldn't have been in a different cabin for anything!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN42 hours ago
Mmmm, I guess since it made its own book....
I know! Last night....And it's just us. *sniff* | |
| writing_maiden2 hours ago
Well, 15k is pretty good. I wonder if that could be counted as a novella?
| |
| writing_maiden2 hours ago
LAST NIGHT IN THE CABIN!! *sniff sniff*
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN42 hours ago
I only have the unedited version on this computer, and it has 15043 words.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN42 hours ago
Haha, i like smacked the author's description on there because i had nothing else to put.
Oh, it was just a short story, like 1/4 inch thick. I could go count the words, I never have.... | |
| writing_maiden2 hours ago
Aw, thanks! <3
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN42 hours ago
Awwww, why thank you Cari! I thought you were too!
| |
| writing_maiden2 hours ago
How many words did it end up being?
| |
| writing_maiden2 hours ago
I thought the author's description actually wasn't too bad.
| |
| writing_maiden2 hours ago
YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN42 hours ago
Also, heh heh, the author's description WAS changed! Hahaha!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN42 hours ago
Haha, yes! Now you've seen me too!
| |
| writing_maiden2 hours ago
Is that picture on the back of you?
| |
| writing_maiden2 hours ago
sweet, I'll go check it out!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN42 hours ago
*Gasp* It's beautiful! I love it! I got mine on my blog....
http://aquamarinedreams.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/long-for-home-book-preview/ | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN42 hours ago
Hi Cari!
| |
| writing_maiden2 hours ago
It was basically the first draft! :/ Heehee, but it was still fun!
| |
| writing_maiden2 hours ago
I got a proof copy of my book that I wrote in NaNo 2010. Hey, you can see a pic of it that I put on my blog... http://awritingmaiden.blogspot.com/2011/04/pictures-of-my-book-finally.html
| |
| writing_maiden2 hours ago
hey Ellie!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN42 hours ago
Ooh! Peeps! I'm gonna stay on a little longer in hopes that one of y'all might drop in.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN42 hours ago
....=( I suppose no one is getting on tonight anymore, so I'll send my posts to Cari, and say chair.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN42 hours ago
I'm working on my novel! Guys, whenever one of y'all gets published, you HAVE to make sure I know! I'll send a shoutout to all of you, just in case you don't see it if/when I rave on my blog.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN42 hours ago
from createspace on Amazon and/or createspace.com.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN42 hours ago
Ah! Cari, it was so cool to see you! ^o^
I've gotten books through createspace! It was very cool to have my own book in print! Expect to pay $5-$7 for a proof copy and then for shipping, but it's definitely worth it. You can also choose to sell it | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN42 hours ago
Awww, I'll have to watch it after Gomer Pyle.
| |
| writing_maiden3 hours ago
There's my weirdo self. Don't laugh. ;)
| |
| writing_maiden3 hours ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1CG6m8qXEo&feature=youtu.be
Don't share the link with anyone!!! | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 hours ago
Gomer Pyle....can you get too much? Haha!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 hours ago
Ooh cool! Can't wait to watch it.
| |
| writing_maiden3 hours ago
....since I started downloading the video).
| |
| writing_maiden3 hours ago
Hi peeps, just checking in to say hi! ;) I'm probably going to post a link on the blog tomorrow. I'd post it up in here, but youtube is taking forever to load the video (probably because my laptop has been closed most of the time since...
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 hours ago
=( I'll check back in later, peeps.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 hours ago
Did I say I would fix my posture today? No not today, I said tomorrow....
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN44 hours ago
KK, done eating. I suppose no one is on?
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN45 hours ago
No one here? I mean, I'll be having supper soon, I just thought I'd check in. This is our last night....
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 hours ago
Haha! You were right Jonny....poor guy, you must be sick of all this crying. Haha!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN47 hours ago
*hugs Cayla and pats her head* Don't *sniff* don't worry, Cayla. *sniffles* You've gotten a good start and I'm so *sob* so proud *sobbing* so proud of my new writer! You'll be great one day, Cayla! *weeps hysterically*
| |
| The Black Knight7 hours ago
*Weeps Hysterically*
I'll miss you guys!!!! | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN48 hours ago
I'll probably be on after supper, peeps!
Chair. | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 hours ago
We could share reflections from the month.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN49 hours ago
Haha! Yeah, I know. Missing wordwars, mission wrimos. We should try to get on tonight or something. I don't know if they're getting rid of the cabin tonight or tomorrow night....
| |
| Jonny B.11 hours ago
Man, this cabin is really emotional. We've had so much sobbing and weeping go on in here...
| |
| Jonny B.11 hours ago
It's not gone yet. Besides, we can just get back together in July. And in the meantime, we can use the blog.
| |
| The Black Knight11 hours ago
GOODBYE CABIN INVINCIBLE!!!
*Sobs* | |
| Jonny B.11 hours ago
I miss everything.
| |
| writing_maiden14 hours ago
well, chair for now Ellie. Gotta get some work done. ttyl, peep. ;)
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN414 hours ago
Chair, Cari! Awesome we got to talk again.
| |
| writing_maiden14 hours ago
I just realized all the pics are kind of close up. Maybe my sis will take some good pics today that show his whole body more.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN414 hours ago
He definitely looks like my kind of dog. Big, fluffy, and floppy.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN414 hours ago
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! He's adorable! Aww, he looks so cuddly. ^_^
| |
| writing_maiden14 hours ago
Got the pics up. :) No, we haven't named him yet.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN414 hours ago
AH! Just saw the post!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN414 hours ago
You know what I looked for right away was the thermos canteen majig with all the ingredients on it....I loved that! But they don't have it anymore.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN414 hours ago
Oh, it was neat. Stuff like 25% plot, 15% character so on. Serving size, 1667 words. And probably some warnings and stuff as well.
Ooh! Tell me when your puppy is up! Does he have a name yet? | |
| writing_maiden14 hours ago
I don't know that I even remember the thermos. How long ago did they have it?
Getting ready to post pics of the pup on Cabin Invincible blog... | |
| writing_maiden14 hours ago
Hi Ellie, he's an australian shepherd.
Yes, I've thought of using my $5. I've wanted a NaNo sweatshirt for a long time (probably years now), but I don't see the pullover sweatshirt option anymore, just the zippered one. :( | |
| writing_maiden14 hours ago
I might email them sometime and ask if they're going to bring back the pullover one. I also like the camp nano tshirt, and the mug is pretty neat too.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN414 hours ago
JONNY! GET THE EXCERPT UP!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN415 hours ago
So anyhoo, I'm here pealing an orange if anyone shows up. After I eat my orange I'm gonna read my novel again.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN415 hours ago
I'm just talking by myself now, but the LeanPub--I'd be way too scared to try it. Either the stories would never finish publishing, or they would be awful! Yeah, maybe when the story is done and edited I might try....
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN415 hours ago
It's all the after math of the month....But! I get to see Leah--a friend I haven't seen since August 2011....If I think about it anymore--I'll burst. But I'm really happy. You've talked to Leah, Jonny. I finally get to see her again! ^o^
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN415 hours ago
Yeah! I got that message. =(
Totally, Cari! What kind is he? I'd LOVE to see him! Kernel has kept coming back, btw. She's so CUTE! Though we're now calling her Daisy Mae....I didn't name her! You can be sure! | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN415 hours ago
Wish someone was on....
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN415 hours ago
and I'm sick today. Like--my throat feels like a watermelon got stuck in it.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN415 hours ago
Is any of y'all planning on using your $5 in the OLL store? I am tempted toward either the dark blue camp shirt or the camp mug....Just can't decided....
| |
| writing_maidena day ago
Do any of you want me to post pics of the puppy up somewhere so you can see him? :)
| |
| Jonny B.a day ago
Cabins will be closing down May 4th.
| |
| Jonny B.a day ago
You guys received the messages, I trust...
| |
| Jonny B.2 days ago
So I guess we're just done using the cabin? Nobody seems to come on anymore...
| |
| writing_maiden2 days ago
Hi Cayla! Tomorrow we get to possibly buy a puppy. :)
|
| writing_maiden2 days ago
Hi Cayla! Tomorrow we get to possibly buy a puppy. :)
| |
| The Black Knight2 days ago
How are my fabulous friends?
| |
| Jonny B.2 days ago
Not shoor.
| |
| writing_maiden2 days ago
Yay! Go winner's goodies! (Although... am I really going to use any of them?) What do you think of the LeanPub thing?
| |
| Jonny B.2 days ago
Winner goodies finally out!
| |
| Jonny B.2 days ago
Ellie's avatar... is making me SO HUNGRY. I'm going to hunt down the ingredients and make myself a microwave s'more RIGHT NOW.
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
You know... I'm just gonna go ahead and write 30k this month. I'm hoping to finish my trilogy by the end of summer...
Congrats, Ellie! Another polka? =) | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
If you guys have a printer at home--it's really awesome to print out your whole novel! And hug it and dance with it and show everyone the first page--the title. THAT'S IT!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Ah! So happy to have my novel all printed up. Before I go through with a red pen and a blow torch--I think I'll just write my first opinions of each scene on the back of each page.
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
No, the next one is in July, and then there's the annual Nov. one.
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
So there isn't a nanowrimo this month??? (Maybe we won't split after all! =D)
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
I don't think we set another goal this month. The wordcount updater thing is gone. I'm curious as to what the prizes are though! Probably won't be back on till later... if this cabin is still here. It's sweet that they left it up this long! :)
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
So do we start again? Do we set another goal for this month?
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Hey! The girls beat the boys!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
That's not saying much, seeing how inactive two of those guys were. Getting as a close a score to you as we did is to my credit!
JK | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
=) Guess my novel is named for now.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
K, peeps.
Chow for now! | |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
I love it when that happens.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
yeah, except I'm kind of clueless to the end. The more I think about it the more it drifts away....
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
And last night right as I went to bed this story just walked into my head and played itself out. I fell asleep before it ended, but! That doesn't mean it wasn't neat.
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Haha.
|
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Imma print this whole novel today....and it's gonna suck, but it's still gonna be awesome!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
So... the cabin is still up!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Indeed!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
and after I've gasped in horror enough I might bury it or something....Haha! JK. I'll just scribble on it with notes so much that no one can read it.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Yes, yes, we won, I'm just gonna read my novel and stuff. And write several letters....and take a shower....
And Jonny! Your baby sister IS hilarious! | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Great Jonny!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Your welcome! Seriously...seriously? I meant guys. Why am I so dumb?
-Alexa! | |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
Thanks Alexa! :)
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Haha, hugglesquishes!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUESS DID IT. Good job!
~Alexa | |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
My baby sister is hilarious. She can now quote the old cartoon Star Wars: Clone Wars show by heart. Today she walked up to me, laid her hand on my shoulder, and said in a British accent: "Let's end this battle, commander"
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
Wait... 5:30 tomorrow? Didn't we...win?
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
I'll put up the excerpt tomorrow, maybe.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Yeah the fox one! I know, sweet.
Hey! I just realized I can read and tweak my novel without messing up my wordcount. Tomorrow! At 5:30! Whoo hoo! Jonny, message me when you put that excerpt up. I WILL read it! | |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
Chair Peeps! I wish you all the best in your writing endeavors! Don't forget to head on over to the blog after this! :)
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
I hope to see at least a few of you in my cabin this coming July. Until then, Chair, Peeps. Keep writing.
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
We're all such patriotic WriMos!
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
The fox one? It's great. :D
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
GO CABIN INVINCIBLE!!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Oh wow, Ellie. I haven't seen that in... years. Prolly a decade.
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
The fox one? It's great. :D
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
bye Ellie, you're great too!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Chair, peep! Go Cabin invincible!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
I just finished watching Robin Hood. The old cartoon. Wow!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Okay, peeps. I think I'm getting off the computer for the evening.
If I wake up tomorrow and you all are gone-- You are the best. Chair! |
Chair!
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
I don't know what I'm going to put in the video. Probably me blabbing on and on about how much fun we had. ;)
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
Guys, watch the blog, cause I want to make a youtube video for us! :)
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
Celebration ;)
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Okay, sooo... Now what?
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
My blogger avatar!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
They made that part well in the movie! I was very happy with it.
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
Ooo... I love that!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Target acquired... -(+)-
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Hahaha! that feels like such a long time ago. It was just last November.
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
I love this scene. I often pick up butter knives and reenact Bilbo's swordplay antics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlct3xVvi2c
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Well, I share an account with my brother, so it wouldn't really work after all, Cari.
But yes, I don't think he ever made a hobo playing tin whistle. And I never did write about it either. It's still to be written.... | |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Here it is:
http://aquamarinedreams.wordpress.com/2012/11/05/november-5th/#comment-1069 | |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
it goes on for quite a few comments...
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
what's up with the tin whistle thing?
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
if you have a gmail account, a blogger account is kinda like just an extension of a gmail account.
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Ah, hahaha! Awesome picture, Ellie! I love the Ewok, the tin whistle, all the peeps everywhere... It's great!
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
K, Cari... message coming your way.... <3
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
It's an old joke I have with Ellie... I'll try to direct you to the source, hang on a minute...
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
I don't have a blogger account. I'll just comment. ;)
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
that's what Jonny did.
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
you can message it to me if you want.
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
@ Ellie: Phenomenal pictures! Bookmarked and saved. I adore it! Thank you!!!
@Cari: I'm so excited! Our own blog! How do we post on it though? And, yes, I know... what a cheesy vid! | |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
I have to add you as an author, Cayla, using the email address you use for your blogger account. Otherwise, the only thing you can do is comment.
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
Cayla & Ellie, don't forget to check out the blog!
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
Wow, Cayla, that video is cheeeeeeesy! ;) I thought it was funny that, according to the video, she wore the same dress the whole month! O.o :P
|
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
*bows*
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
My friends, this picture can only represent a tiny part of the joy y'all have given to me. Accept my humble drawing.
http://unique-firecracker-4.deviantart.com/art/Cabin-Invincible-368903248?ga_submit_new=10%253A1367362132 | |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhs-yodZJcw&list=PLuz5yMM6xFUjyojHc3g-5DpARy0GvMzw-&index=10
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
*just me inserting a comment randomly to congratulate a peep on their status of winner* I think I'll be ducking in and out all day. :P
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
CONGRATS CAYLA!! <3
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
Thanks, Cari! Ƹ̵̡Óœ̵̨̄Æ·¸ ♥•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥ ♫ ♥••´¯`•.♥ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
Chair, Ellie... *giggles*
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
okahy. I'll put that picture on DA somteimg.
For now, I need to rest. Seeya peops! | |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Chair, Peeps.
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Whoopee.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
maggie says oatmeal was in my coffeee....
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
i'mve seen that befofre! Haha. Its funny.
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
If only you knew Star Wars, then you would understand all of this humor... It's a pity...
JK | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
I think I need to get off, but i'm tto rtired to get up. My ingers are notw tdraggina cross teh keyboard. b.....hatever. Char Jonhy!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Another Star Wars-themed C&H pic I could use as my avatar...
http://lowbrowculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/chewie_and_han.jpg | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Hahahahaha! You kinwo about that? Hahaha Om my word. Hmagee enssds to get on here...
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Oatmeal is attacking your keyboard?
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Well, chair. I have to go cut up turkey.
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
I'm concerned again. JK
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Its' awful. I can't do anyting. My hands are shaing.
She die! I mean, she did! shame on her! Haley! Ah! I wanna call ehr and scream that I waon and I'm going nuts. I necver did this before. myabe because i never worked so hard to got win. | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
I've put tape "(emtaal) tape over my paackpace so you can see hwo "m really typing.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Ahahahahahaha~!!!!!!!!!!! That's so funny, JOnny!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
agqain, you ought to be. I'm starting wto where *ewwar *wear down and its' like -- Im gonna crash oon....
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
It's a joke off of the clones of Jango Fett:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgd5cKrgFdh9jdMAJSy_xsVNKs9FMpkY-JsevQHDOcC9IihyDnZHFDmdqz2PV6Z89CCtUSh5Y2-RwP4foA7YZuuYfOK3x84YLDrrJFvTt7pfK58mAecq8eP4iEv0IOeLa91920_M767TOxG/s1600/Jango+Fett+JangoFettCloneTroopersoversize.jpg | |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Haha! I have a Star Wars clone-themed Calvin ad Hobbes Avatar!
|
| .3 days ago
Okay, so Haley did write today. She betrayed us!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Tempted to use a C&H avatar...
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
My goal: 30,000 words each month. I hope I get some of you in my next cabin!!!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Ahahahahahawhaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
I feel like Calvin and hobbes.
Oh my word. that coffeed did something strange. I can't type. Like anytihign. i'm going nuts. my hands are shaking./ AH! | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
I have a better one to put up!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
haha! Why NOT use one?
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Hey, I just gave my password out again so Maggie can join us. K? K? Yay!
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
I'm done!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Haha! That's so funny!
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
I have the same pic as you, Ellie... whoops
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Just drew the ribbon on the door of our cabin....What a happy moment....
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Yay! We all won! Whoo hoo! *keeps dancing the polka*
You got a ribbon! Four ribbons! Whoot! See! Four is just the perfect number, peeps! | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Validate your novel!
*dances the polka with Cayla* *over and over and over* | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Hey wait, you already killed me, remember? I just died in your novel. That's a classic nanowrimo threat, you know.
"If you keep bugging me I'll put you in my novel and KILL you!" | |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
I GOT IT!!! I GOT IT!!! I GOT IT!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!! I'M A WINNER!!!!! | |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
*dances the polka with Ellie*
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Okay! I'll draw it!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
I love saying "Ewok." Ewok, ewok.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
find me a good picture of an ewok.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Hahaha! Okay! I'm trying to imagine it.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Okay, Dick Van Dyke AND Julie Andrews!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
There! I listened to it all!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
They just blew up the second Death Star over the forest moon of Endor. The moon is inhabited by primitive aliens who look like teddy bears,and they're the ones doing some of the vocals.
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZLjA_Btw5BDYgwo7_xeW7G1iFx3rAjFAZd7nSLtI4n3inC_Z6vA
|
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Haha! It's from the end of Episode 6 of star wars.
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
awww, thanks Ellie.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
I never said that, Jonny! I never doubted you! Never!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Draco and Myth haven't won yet!
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
I'm the only one that didn't win yet...
*sobs* | |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Wait, are you saying that you ever doubted me in the first place, Ellie? HOW COULD YOU!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
I bet I'm the only one who listens through that entire piece of music.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
And we're all finishing on the last day....MAN! We are so good!
Cayla, you'll get them! Myth and Draco dropped out and Myth has done this at least three times too. Keep it up, sister! | |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Let's all celebrate with some music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7tMzrq43vE | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Holy Snikeys! What is this music?
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
But this has been so fun! COngrats, everybody!
| |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
WHY ARE THE LAST 50 SOME WORDS SO HARD TO WRITE???!!!!!
| |
| writing_maiden3 days ago
Just popped in for a minute. CONGRATULATIONS Jonny!!!!! Yay! This is great!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
I'm working on it! I'm playing it!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Really, I'm representing all the males of our cabin. I had to pick up for all of their slack.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Haha! Wow! That's a lot of words in one day! I'll never doubt you after this!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Same here, Ellie.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Haha! A nice time to step in, Cayla! Like we're gonna let the boys win....I'm not even done! I've still got all evening to write!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Woot! Woot! Go Cayla! Write em up!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Words Written Today:
7,400 | |
| The Black Knight3 days ago
Alright.... time to win....
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
If your jaw hurts, Ellie, I wonder how bad your back must feel...
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
My back hurts too. I'm still sitting on the floor leaning against the bed. My posture is still terrible, but I'll fix that--tomorrow.
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
136,378 was the girl's total word count. The guys got 136,628. Looks like the guys won!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Ha! if you total up the wordcounts of the guys vs. the girls, they're almost equal!
|
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Whoop! I know it! This is simply the best group of writing buddies I've ever had.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Really? Congratulations!
I'm sure it was! | |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
I'm disappointed in my male counterparts, however...
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
The MC's epiphany was AMAZING. I really surprised myself with it.
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
This is the first time I've actually completed a full rough draft... my last novel went over 50k, but I never actually finished writing it.
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
JK
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Well, the rough drafts, that is.
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Thanks. Wow, it's good to be a part of Cabin Invincible!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
And the thing is, one of the books is actually finished, and the other one is halfway through the last chapter. I plan on finishing it off for good tonight. It feels good...
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
YEAHAH! I'VE DONE IT!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
So was the rest of the climax, in fact.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Sweetness!
=D | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
You're--you're DONE! WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
85,000 WORDS!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
What was I saying? Yes it's working.
Ah! Jonny! Your wordcount! | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Trying to draw the sign for friend in sign language....*rubs eyes* not working.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Whoa! Jonny! Like 10 more minutes could get you there....
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
527 words remaining!
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
blegh, I'll have to crowd it out with more scenes.
Browsing the excerpts.... | |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Cayla! That is a totally cool excerpt!!!!!!!! Like really intriguing! You gotta publish this book so I can read it.
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
I'm trying to find a was to incorporate my character's heroic death into this picture....
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Michael....that's an every day name. You need a name like--Laramie. or Dantel, or Boone. Haha! JK, MIchael Keplin sounds cool.
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
He'll be seen throughout the series...
| |
| Jonny B.3 days ago
Just came up with a random name for a medic. Michael Keplen
| |
| ELBUB55CLGRL22LELUVSFUN43 days ago
Okay, was that was still in real life. Haha! Just not this month.
|
Hey guys, I might try to copy more of our conversation besides this... we'll see if I can get it up or not. Enjoy this bit! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment