Wednesday, June 5, 2013

In Case You Haven't Noticed...

The Camp NaNoWriMo website is all updated and ready for July's Camp session! (it was since the 3rd, actually)

Several new spiffy updates have been made to the website, including... Bigger cabins! Read more Here.

So what are you waiting for? Head on over there, create your new novel(s), and adjust you cabin settings so you'll end up back in Cabin Invincible!

What are y'all's plans for Camp in July?

20 comments:

  1. Whhhheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Wow, that bigger cabins thing is so cool! Now I can request more people!! :D Go Cabin Invincible! I hope we get to be in the same cabin again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonny, I just saw you answered my question down on our discussion post. I replied. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to comment again! This is so exciting!! Make sure you guys request me for your cabin! I have some other friends I'm requesting too, and my sis is going to try to do it, so I'll prob. request her too!!

    I've gotten some progress done on my WIP editing/revision wise. I'm pretty much rewriting it, with maybe a little of copying and pasting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so they tell us that cabins have been boosted to 8 peeps apiece, but they don't allow me to select 8 peeps? Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they don't want us to be able to select that many because those other people also select other people that you don't necessarily select. There's so many people I could choose, and they wouldn't all fit in a cabin, plus you probably will choose people I won't, and Ellie might choose people we don't know, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys, so I have a friend that's joining, and my sister, so if you guys still have room for people to request, here's their usernames:

    John-117

    MissieLissie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw the "117," I knew it had something to do with Halo. Sure enough, the guy's got a Master Chief avatar. :)

      Delete
    2. yep :) I knew you'd notice that

      Delete
  8. Aw, I like your sister's username! Haha.
    My brother, Jonny, is planning on running 50k in July while I write it. (Well, I'm writing 100k, and he says he'll run 100k too, but I'm sticking with 50k)
    He's not going to be in a cabin, since I run his account for him anyway. Haha! his name is Jonny the Magnificent....yep! I gave him the name. It still cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peeps, have you seen Haley's synopsis? Her name is Lisette Scarborough. You should look at it, because it's terribly sweet. And now she's asking for all this info about my family and friends....and she won't tell me what she's doing with the story, but anyway....she's sweet....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I had seen it while stalking earlier and was curious as to why she would use your name. I didn't know she was actually putting you in the story, though!

      And wow, can't believe your a loyalist. I bet you turn Yankee later, though.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha! Not only me, all my friends and family....she won't tell me....
      Haha, it's not actually up to me if I do or not!

      Delete
    3. I have a bad feeling about this. Hopefully I don't appear in there somewhere...

      I actually probably would've been a loyalist had I lived at the time. I definitely would turn rebel after a while, but I most likely would've started as a loyalist or neutral.

      Delete
    4. It happened again! I left a comment here earlier.
      I said I had no clue, and then I said, "assuming it was the American Revolution, which it doesn't say."
      And now I say, we should try to get us all on the blog at once sometime. I'll be on around 1pm (2 to you) and I'll prolly be able to chat for awhile.

      Delete
    5. There really is no other event I can think of with "Rebels" an "Loyalists" which Haley would write about. So I believe that assumption would be accurate. But I could be wrong (I was wrong once).

      Coolio. I'll try to be here.

      Delete
    6. Well, that's the assumption, but there's been plenty of rebels in the past. I still have to clarify that with Haley.

      Ah, so I didn't get much done between 12 and 1, but I am watching this video and totally freaking out over the cliffs. I hate/love heights. These people are nuts!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_609303&feature=iv&src_vid=Cgovv8jWETM&v=08BFas4bGKg

      Delete