Hey, we haven't updated in way too long. I just wanted to see if Cabin Invincible was still a "thing." Have we disbanded? Have we forgotten one another? Have we each gone our separate ways, never to cross paths again? Or are we still the crazy compilation of awesome people, united by their love of writing, that Cabin Invincible once was?
Just wondering.
Because I haven't talked to y'all in forever! How was Camp? What are your current writing projects? What are you planning to write next?
Are you going to try to break your coffee addiction? Are you participating in Go Teen Writer's "100 for 100" thingy? Are you still alive?
Sincerely,
the only male cabin member
--Jonny
Yeah, I've kind of wondered too. I did plan on inviting y'all to my first book opening, you know!
ReplyDeleteI'm still writing.
Camp was great
My dad might join me for Nanowrimo in Nov! *excited, excited, excited*
I'm working on buying another pound of coffee
And I'm participating in 100 words for 100 days.
And yes, I'm afraid I'm alive.
But you already knew all that! (or most)
I'm still wondering about Cari and Heather and Cayla and you weren't the only male cabin member when we had Myth. What happened to him?
I miss Cabin Invincible too!
Hi peeps! I didn't do Camp NaNo in July, but I'm hoping to do nano in November!!
ReplyDeleteI was doing a ton of critiquing for a while, and now I haven't been writing a whole ton, and I think my life is going to get reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally crazy... I've been working and stuff so yeah. :)